2012 Symposium Program (PDF)
Date: Friday, March 23, 2012
Location: Holiday Inn Select-Norfolk Airport, 1570 N. Military Highway, Norfolk, VA 23502
Event info: 2012 Symposium (PDF).
Registration. Cost for both panel sessions and lunch is $30 (students $25). Pay on-line or at the door.
1. Please register here: https://aspahr.org/registration/
2. If you indicated on the registration form that you wished to pay on-line, please perform the next step:
|2012 ASPA HR Symposium|
|General $30.00 USD Student $25.00 USD|
10:00 – 11:30 AM: Panel 1 – “Critical Public Service Leadership Competencies”
- Panel: Key Hampton Roads Public Service Leaders discuss:
- Competencies needed to meet current and future challenges
- Strengths and shortcomings of current graduates and interns
- Recommendations for career and organizational success
11:30 – 12:30 PM: Luncheon
- Presentation: Taking the Ethical High Road – Moving beyond Compliance
12:30 – 1:30 PM: Panel 2 – “Creating a Strong Ethical Culture”
- Panel: Key Academic and Practitioners will lead a discussion on:
- The Framework for Creating a Strong Ethical Culture
- Ethical dilemma scenarios – audience recommendations and panel comments
This Symposium is open to general public, but is specifically designed for public and non-profit practitioners and students studying public administration, public policy or political science.
For additional information or questions please contact:
Charlie Mills (logistics/luncheon) – email@example.com (757) 385-8830
Earl Ford (Panel 1) – Eford@vbgov.com (757) 437-3320
John Dunning (Panel 2) – firstname.lastname@example.org (757) 898-4960
You must be logged in to post a comment.